Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Saturday 5 July 2014

Collectors Profile - John Harrison

Age: 41 years old

Location: Bedlinog, Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales

When did you start collecting Groggs?
Started collecting April 2013 just before the birth of my son. This collection will be his in years to come.

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why did you pick these in particular?
First three were
Ben Evans
Gregor Townsend both of these were purchased from a gift shop in Brecon, these were the first, saw them in the window and just had to get them.
Neil Jenkins, my first purchase from the Grogg Shop

Do you still own these Groggs?
Still have all three.

What Groggs do you collect now?
I only collect mini's as my house is quite small so they are the perfect size, only wish they made more.

How many Groggs do you currently own?
I  currently have 89

What is your favourite Grogg and why?
Don't have a favourite think they are all great.
Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
I've never sold a Grogg

Who would you love to see Grogged?
I'd like to see Victor Matfield in a mini, the guy is a legend, however anyone in mini would fit in nicely.

Now for some photos of your Groggs:








No comments:

Post a Comment