Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Friday 18 July 2014

Collector Profile - Sarah Jones


Age: 43

Location: Pontadawe, Wales

When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
Started collecting them at 18 after a visit to the Grogg shop

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why in particular did you pick these?
Robert Jones
Bleddyn Bowen
Craig Chalmers
These were the first 3 as they were my rugby heroes. . and still are!

Do you still own these Groggs and if not why?
I still own them but they're on loan to my Dad in France

What Groggs do you try to collect now?
I enjoy the Ospreys Groggs and the 70's players

How many Groggs do you own?
I have 8 in total

What's your favourite Grogg and why?
Robert Jones and Gareth Edwards are my faves… best number 9's ever… totally not biased lol

Are there any Groggs you regret selling if so why?
I would never sell these precious items!

Who would you love to see Grogged?
I would love to see my Dad Grogged and player wise Jeff Hassler,  a bit of a crush I’m afraid :-)

Unfortunately my Groggs are in France with my Dad as he feels homesick from time to time so unable to provide any photos of my collection.

Similar Grogg to the one Sarah has in her collection

No comments:

Post a Comment