Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Saturday 12 July 2014

Collector Profile - Scott Gibbs


Age: 17

Location: Brynmawr 

When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
I started collecting in January, it was a funny story I was collecting a cabinet for my Nan and the house we went to get it from had loads of Groggs. We spent a good hour looking at them and talking about them, ever since then I had to get one!

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why in particular did you pick these?
My first 3 Groggs were:
Mini George North
Mini Alex Cuthburt
Mini Sam Warburton
I picked these 3 because I loved the detail that was put into them.

Do you still own these Groggs and if not why?
I still own all my Groggs I can not part from them.

What Groggs do you try to collect now?
I'm trying to collect all the millennium minis.

How many Groggs do you own?
I own 5 Groggs

What's your favourite Grogg and why?
My favourite Grogg is my Sam Warburton only because he is signed

Are there any Groggs you regret selling if so why?
I haven’t sold any

Who would you love to see Grogged?
I would love to see a action Richard Hibbard throwing the ball Into line out.

Now for some photographs of your collection


No comments:

Post a Comment