Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Thursday 3 July 2014

Collector Profile - Dom Byard

Age: 42

Location: Bristol, England (Via Cardiff)

When did you start collecting Groggs?
I started collecting in 2004

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why did you pick these in particular?
The first three Groggs I bought were: 
The Perfect Day - Scott Gibbs - Bought as a Christmas gift
Gareth Edwards - He is God!
Craig Quinnell - Bought because I still watch his hand off of Steve Hanley from 1999

Do you still own these Groggs?
Yes I still own all of these Groggs

What Groggs do you collect now?
I started collecting simply because I'm Welsh and Groggs are uniquely Welsh. I now only buy limited edition Groggs and only Welsh rugby / lions and specials (if money allows)

How many Groggs do you currently own?
I own 10 Groggs plus a Smashed Potato

What is your favourite Grogg and why?
My Favorite Grogg is Bill mclaren the man was a legend (and He's my lowest number@4)
Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
I've never sold any of my Grogg and never will

Who would you love to see Grogged?
I would like to see Wayne 'Buck' Shelford Grogged as he's up there with greats of rugby.

Now for some photos of your Groggs:



No comments:

Post a Comment