Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Monday 28 July 2014

Collector Profile - Stephen Gladwin


Age: 34 years young

Location: Neath home of the real All Blacks also known as neef, neef, neef

When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
I started collecting in the last 2 years I always thought they were a different way to appreciate my heroes.

What were the first Groggs you owned and why in particular did you pick these?
My first Grogg was Jonah Lomu. A true legend with an insperational life story. The first of a new bread of giant winger

What style of Groggs do you want to try and collect now?
I collect miniature rugby legends. Not just welsh players but people who have inspired me. Or I feel are legends.

How many Groggs do you own?
I only have 2 Groggs my Lomu one and Gareth Edwards of course.

What's your favourite Grogg and why?
My favorite Grogg is my Lomu one. Everyone wanted to be Lomu when growing up. Everyone had the Lomu hair cut as kids. 

Who would you love to see Grogged?
I'd love to see a Jonny Wilkinson Grogg with Heineken cup. Guy is the ultimate legend.

And now for some photographs of your collection

Photograph Courtesy of Stephen Gladwin

No comments:

Post a Comment