Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Friday 20 June 2014

Collector Profile - Sean Harwood

Age: 36

Location: Cardiff, South Wales

When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
2011 I was always curious with Groggs as when younger I used to see them in Cardiff city centre in another shop, this was at the time when Grogg shop was doing retail

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned?
Think the first 3 groggs I owned were 
Mike Ruddock and cup, Neil Jenkins and Ray Gravel

Do you still own these Groggs?
Yes, still own those Groggs

What Groggs do you collect now?
I Collect any rugby ones from special editions to Wales and club

How many Groggs do you currently own?
I own 45 in total with 7 minis and still more to come

What is your favourite Grogg?
Think my favourite Grogg would probably be the Lions Roar being a leo star sign and I because I play rugby.

Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
Yeah my Stephen Jones Admiral Grogg. I regret now but due to a financial matter I had to

Who would you love to see Grogged?
I would love to see Andrew Coombs Grogged as think he's over looked by the Welsh management. I would also like to see Sean Edwards and Warren Gatland Grogged.

Now for some photos of your Groggs:

No comments:

Post a Comment