Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Sunday 29 June 2014

Collector Profile - Darren Priday

Age: 46

Location: Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales

When did you start collecting Groggs?
I originally started collecting in 1980, but stopped for a while and started again in 2012. 

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why did you pick these in particular?
The first three Groggs I bought were: 
Hollow JPR Williams
Hollow Graham Price
Hollow Graham Mourie

Do you still own these Groggs?
Yes I still own all of these Groggs

What Groggs do you collect now?
Mainly 9" and Mini Rugby Groggs

How many Groggs do you currently own?
77

What is your favourite Grogg and why?
It would be between my Merci Beaucoup Leigh Halfpenny and Grand Slam Sam, these are my favourites because they are both Cardiff Blues players

Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
No, as I have never sold a Grogg

Who would you love to see Grogged?
Martin Castrogiovanni


Now for some photos of your Groggs:






No comments:

Post a Comment