Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Thursday 19 June 2014

Collector Profile - Ryan Lane


Age: 23

Location: Brynmawr, South Wales

When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
I’d been thinking about starting a collection for many years however wasn't aware of how or where to start. However, during Christmas 2013 I received a  Rob Howley Grogg as a Christmas gift and started collecting from then onwards.

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why did you pick these in particular?
Rob Howley

Jonah Lomu

Gethin Jenkins

I went for these as they are 3 players I've always admired.

Do you still own these Groggs?
Yes, all 3 of these Groggs are still proudly in my collection.

What Groggs do you collect now?
I am now concentrating on collecting 9" international Groggs!

How many Groggs do you currently own?
I Currently own 19 Groggs. With 5 more on order at the shop

What is your favourite Grogg?
My favourite Grogg would be the new BOD, it characterises what a legend of the beautiful game he is!

Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
Not yet, as I have not sold any Groggs!

Who would you love to see Grogged?
Would love to see The Beast, Castrogiovanni, Jake Ball, Quade Cooper and Victor Matfield Grogged!

Now for some photos of your Groggs:




No comments:

Post a Comment