Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Monday 23 June 2014

Collector Profile - Chris Wright

Age: 32

Location:Wrexham, North Wales

When did you start collecting Groggs?
2007, though I had seen them years before

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why did you pick these in particular?
Shane Williams mini (my one year old son pointed at it) 
Neil Jenkins 9 inch (32 pound ebay) 
Gareth Thomas mini (player I admired)

Do you still own these Groggs?
I still own them all.

What Groggs do you collect now?
There isn't a particular theme. I tend to go for players I like look of.

How many Groggs do you currently own?
Erm....im going to say 50? But will check....wow 66....

What is your favourite Grogg?
I have a few special editions but my favourite is the Ryan Jones Ospreys Grogg, nowt special but i'm drawn to it

Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
A Shane Howarth mini. Although now own a 9 inch

Who would you love to see Grogged?
I would love to see a triple threat of Howley, Gatland and Edwards

Now for some photos of your Groggs:

No comments:

Post a Comment