Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Thursday 19 June 2014

Collector Profile - Sarah AKA Welsh Chick


Age: 41

Location: Ely, Cardiff, South Wales

When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
Started about 2 and a half years ago. Began collecting minis then moved onto 9” Groggs. I started through my sister as she had some, so I decided to follow in her steps.

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why did you pick these in particular?
Mini Jamie Roberts as I love him lol.

Mini Leigh halfpenny as I loved the skull cap on him.

Stephen Jones as I liked his Grogg

Do you still own these Groggs?
Yes, still own them all

What Groggs do you collect now?
Mostly welsh and specials if I can

How many Groggs do you currently own?
22 minis,  67 9" which includes Sam Warburton with cup... Better than a Slam and Front Row scrum

What is your favourite Grogg?
Diolch Shane as its great in detail plus I love each and every one in different ways

Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
No as at the moment I haven’t sold any of mine

Who would you love to see Grogged?
Warren Gatland I would love to see Grogged as he has been amazing over the years plus with him getting his OBE it seems a perfect time.

Now for some photos of your Groggs:









No comments:

Post a Comment