Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Saturday 21 June 2014

Collector Profile - James Clarke

Age: 25

Location: London, England

When did you start collecting Groggs?
2012
What were the first 3 Groggs you owned?
The first 3 groggs I owned were 
Dan Carter, Nigel Owens, Bryan Habana

Do you still own these Groggs?
I only have Nigel Owens left as I switched my attentions to collecting Lions Groggs

What Groggs do you collect now?
I Collect Lions, trophy holding Groggs (BOD, Mccaw) and the odd special

How many Groggs do you currently own?
27
 
What is your favourite Grogg?
Lions Roar, the detail is amazing, a real quality piece

Are there any Groggs you regret selling?
Henson in Saracens kit but I was offered silly money £400+ so couldn't say no

Who would you love to see Grogged?
Arnold Schwarzenegger in army gear from film Commando with rocket launcher and rifle

Now for some photos of your Groggs:






No comments:

Post a Comment