Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Friday 1 August 2014

Collector Profile - Neil Morgan


Age: 37

Location: Skewen, South Wales
 
When did you first hear about Groggs and when did you start collecting/buy your first piece?
I started collecting about 7 years ago after seeing a friend’s collection

What made you want to start collecting? 
I’m a rugby fan so wanted to collect my favourite rugby players
 
What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why in particular did you pick these?
Dafydd James – Because he was my hero growing up
George North – He’s my son’s hero
Sam Warburton – When he became the Lions Captain
 
Do you still own these Groggs and if not why?
Yes I still own all 3
 
What Groggs do you try to collect now or would you like to collect going forward?
I continue to collect mini Groggs of rugby players

How many Groggs do you currently own? 
6 at the moment
 
What's your favourite Grogg and why?
Dafydd James because he is my rugby hero

Who would you love to see Grogged and why?
My son in 10 years time in a Welsh shirt lol

Photograph Courtesy Of Neil Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment