Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Friday 22 August 2014

Collector Profile - Elisha Harrhy


Age: 31
 
Location: Crosskeys, Gwent, Wales
 
When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
When my dad bought me a Grogg about 7 years ago
 
What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why in particular did you pick these?
My Dad bought me my first Grogg of Ian Gough and had him sign it for me because I'm a Dragons fan. Second and third were purchased together of Dan Lydiate and Toby Falateau.

Do you still own these Groggs and if not why?
Yes
 
What Groggs do you try to collect now?
Our (me and hubby) main interests are sport related so we collect rugby and football Groggs.

How many Groggs do you own?  
9

What's your favourite Grogg and why?
Mmmm that's a tough one, I do love my Toby Groggs but by a small margin I'd say Leigh Halfpenny in his Lions kit with a golden boot.
 
Are there any Groggs you regret selling if so why?
N/A I haven’t sold any
 
Who would you love to see Grogged?
I don't think he's made this one (unless I've missed it) but Joe Calzaghe. 

Photographs Courtesy of Elisha Harrhy

Photograph Courtesy of Elisha Harrhy

No comments:

Post a Comment