Grogg Blog Header Photo

Grogg Blog Header Photo

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Collector Profile - Luke Harper


Age: 21

Location: Ebbw Vale (The Valleys) Wales

When and how did you start collecting Groggs?
I was given my first Groggs as presents for my 21st birthday on the 5th of August 5.

What were the first 3 Groggs you owned and why in particular did you pick these?
My first three were mini Adam and Duncan Jones and Alun-Wynn Jones from my mother. Being a front rower myself the first two were obvious choices and AWJ is simply a legend of welsh rugby.

Do you still own these Groggs and if not why?
Yes I do and don't ever intend to part with them or any of my others I love them all!

What Groggs do you try to collect now?
I collect mini rugby Groggs at the moment I would love to move on to bigger Groggs in the future when finances and storage allow me too.

How many Groggs do you own?
I currently own 28 mini Groggs, not a bad effort in a month if you ask me.

What's your favourite Grogg and why?
It's a hard choice as I love every single Grogg but if I had to choose id have to say my mini welsh front row or my 76 grand slam backline (Gareth, Bennett, Fenwick, Grav, JJ, Gerald Davis, JPR).

Are there any Groggs you regret selling if so why?
I've never sold any and cant see myself doing so in the future either.

Who would you love to see Grogged and why?
I would love to see Jake Ball Grogged simply because of his beard and I would also like to see a mini Luke Charteris.

Photograph Courtesy of Luke Harper

Photograph Courtesy of Luke Harper

Photograph Courtesy of Luke Harper

Photograph Courtesy of Luke Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment